InVue, Hearst Digital Marketing Services’ premier agency, is hiring an Enterprise Account Manager to offer strategic SEO services to our most valued clients.
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for providing world-class SEO to our agency clients and partners. The ideal candidate will be on the cutting edge of emerging SEO trends and tactics but also have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of search and search marketing. They will use that knowledge to oversee the creation of new campaigns, manage existing campaigns and make our clients’ visibility, acquisition and conversion goals a reality.
The ideal candidate will also be comfortable in an agency role. They will have strong written and verbal communication skills and be ready to present high-level SEO plans and reports in plain English to our clients via conference calls and in person. They will also have superior organizational and time management skills, as they will be overseeing several advanced SEO campaigns.
- Overseeing the strategy and performance of multiple agency search engine optimization campaigns.
- Providing internal reports on department campaign performance to the Agency Director.
- Working with the Agency Director to implement new strategies and improve current processes.
- Acting as a go-to SEO resource for agency sales, staff and clients.
- Performing quality assurance prior to launching campaigns.
- Providing weekly and monthly updates to agency clients and partners regarding performance, metrics and trends.
- Ensuring that campaigns are managed efficiently and target CPLs are achieved.
- Performing in-depth keyword research and strategic analysis, including competitive analysis.
- Recommending content and layout suggestions for websites to improve user experience and lead conversion.
- Implementing goal tracking systems.
- Monitoring and implementing new and emerging trends in SEO, and helping to educate team members on these trends.
- Contributing to the company SEO blog.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.