The Enterprise Account Manager – SEM will provide strategic SEM services for our agency level clients. In addition, will be responsible for researching, identifying and implementing emerging SEM trends and tactics with agency clients and partners.
This position requires a deep understanding of SEM analytics and identifying relevant insights. As part of the Search Engine Marketing Team, this individual will oversee the creation of new agency campaigns, and overall team performance. Confidence, accountability and action-oriented habits are keys to success. We are looking to build confidence, while we grow existing and new relationships with agency accounts.
Success metrics will be based on growth in overall SEM metrics and building relationships with agency clients and partners.
The ideal candidate should also be comfortable in an agency role with strong written and verbal communication skills. This individual will be required to present strategic SEM implementation plans and reports to our clients via conference calls. Candidate must be posses organizational and time management skills as they will be responsible for the oversight of several advanced SEM campaigns.
- Works with Senior SEM strategists to accomplish departmental and agency goals.
- Oversees the strategy and performance of search engine marketing campaigns.
- Works with the Agency Director to implement new strategies, and improve current processes.
- Acts as a go-to SEM resource for agency sales, staff, and clients.
- Builds and launches Agency SEM campaigns within Google Adwords and Microsoft Ad Center.
- Creates new paid search campaigns utilizing various internal Web-based systems.
- Designs, builds and analyzes effectiveness of landing pages used in search engine marketing campaigns.
- Performs quality assurance prior to launching campaigns to ensure the accuracy of campaigns.
- Makes campaign, ad copy and keyword optimization changes based on analyzing key performance indicators such as CPC, CPL, and CTC.
- Provides monthly/weekly updates to agency clients and partners regarding the performance of SEM campaigns and communicates regularly to discuss metrics and trends.
- Performs campaign budget stewardship to ensure campaigns are managed efficiently and target CPLs are achieved.
- Performs in depth keyword research and strategic analysis.
- Performs competitive keyword and strategic analysis.
- Recommends website design content and layout suggestions for better user experience and lead conversion.
- Implements lead tracking systems.
- Monitors and implements new and emerging trends in SEM.
- Recommends changes in methods to increase traffic to websites.
- Contributes to the company SEM blog.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
A BA/BS Degree preferred. This position requires a minimum of three years experience with advanced Search Engine Marketing (Pay per click). Specifically Google Adwords and Microsoft Ad Center. Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
InVue is the digital agency within Hearst DMS (Digital Marketing Services) – a team focused on expanding Hearst’s digital advertising operation into the local business community. Hearst DMS is made up of are sales people, marketers, artists, optimizers, technologists, product managers, and more, who share a common ambition – to better local businesses and ourselves through hard work and passion for the products we deliver as a team.
Careers That Grow
We are proud to offer a workplace that propels your career forward. We know the importance of attracting and retaining great talent so we strive to continually nurture the growth of our employees. Here you’ll have opportunities to learn from the best and the brightest, explore your professional interests, and take part in specialized training sessions that take your skills to the next level.
Culture That Rewards
A good culture is hard to find. The best are organic with some support and direction from leadership. Our support comes in the form of six ingredients we look for in new hires and instill in our existing team. We think big. We work hard. We have fun. We value ideas. We speak up. We deliver results.
Benefits That Support
We offer some world-class benefits to all our employees. Things like medical, dental, and vision coverage. Short and long-term disability. Life insurance. 401k retirement planning. Paid vacations, holidays, and excused absences that are flexible around your schedule. Our benefits package is one more reason why many of our team members have been with us for decades