Overview: InVue Digital, Hearst Digital Marketing Services’ premier agency, is looking for a hard working digital marketer to assist the team and grow their skills. The Search Analyst role will support the Search Managers by providing strategic SEM, SEO, and social media advertising services for our expanding portfolio of burgeoning brands.
The Type Of Person We’re Looking For:
- You are self-motivated, able to multitask, and hold yourself accountable for your work and the associated deadlines.
- You have a strong understanding of digital marketing and what it takes to drive results for a client.
- You are capable of working in a remote environment and properly coordinate with distributed teammates.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and are always seeking new opportunities to better the situation of yourself, your colleagues, your clients, and the agency.
- You have strong verbal communication skills with a strong ability to explain complex situations in an easy-to-understand manner.
- You have strong written communication skills and are capable of crafting high-quality emails and website content.
- You have strong technical capabilities including an understanding of various coding languages and how they relate to your job functions.
- You are able to properly manage stress, perform well in fast-paced environments, and utilize the resources available to you in order to maintain your workload.
- You are organized and able to manage multiple concurrent tasks and requests from clients or internal channels.
- You are proactive with your work and consistently bring new ideas to the table.
- You have a desire and ability to learn and develop quickly.
- You have strong determination to go above and beyond to ensure clients surpass their competition.
- You have working knowledge of the key concepts that go into our primary digital competencies including SEO, SEM, and social media advertising.
- You have experience with digital marketing in an in-house, agency, or educational capacity.
- You have experience with Microsoft product suites, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and their Google counterparts.
- You have an understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio.
- Experience with digital ad platforms such as Google, Microsoft, and Facebook is preferred but not required.
- Assist agency personnel with campaign implementation and tasks, including but not limited to: ad creation, content production, technical audits, and other pertinent account activities.
- Assist agency personnel with data assessment and analysis that provides transparency to our clients, actionable insights to the campaign strategists, and oversight assistance to agency leadership.
- Implementing and refining Google Analytics tracking, including troubleshooting errors and setting up goal or eCommerce tracking capability.
- Demonstrate continual advancement of pertinent skills that are central to the core responsibilities of the role.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
The InVue Story: InVue Digital was founded in 2014 to help enterprise clients achieve their marketing goals with a white-glove approach to their service. With the backing of the HEARST organization, we have assembled an extremely talented team of digital marketers who provide search and social solutions for our clients. The support of a national salesforce has developed an eclectic ensemble of clients, ranging from high fashion and luxury resorts to oil field supply manufacturers and energy suppliers.
Office Location: While the InVue Digital team is headquartered in Buffalo, NY, we operate fully remotely and offer our team members the benefit of working from wherever they please. The team collaborates through chat and video technology in order to ensure that we are maintaining our cohesive workflow and holding each other accountable.